Sunday, June 16, 2013

Fathers Day!

First I have to wish my hubby a Happy Fathers Day he is such a good Dad to my kids and I am grateful for all he does. For the Fathers day weekend we went to the park exploring Emily loves hiking and exploring she stops every few feet picking up sticks rock and flowers and put them in her pockets or shares with me it was fun. Jason wanted to have dinner just he two of us for Fathers Day so we did we went to Ice Cream afterwards while Debbie baby sat it was nice evening. Today I let Jason sleep in then its off to church we go.

At the Park

 
Second I want to wish my Daddy Happy Fathers day. He has helped me to become who I am today and I am so happy he raised me the way he did. His tremendous faith in the gospel no matter what is going on in his life has been a great example for me. As well as always providing for our family as well as delivering me when I was born, even though the 49ers were playing I think that was quite the sacrifice.




Third I want to wish my father in law Happy Fathers Day! Thanks for making Jason a strong man and willing to work hard. Thank you for the patience you must have had with him when teaching him to work on cars, and fix things around the house. Also thanks for being a great Papa to Emily and Maximus.
Good Times

No comments:

Post a Comment