Sunday, June 30, 2013

Kings Dominion

On Tuesday we embarked on the short journey to Kings Dominion. We arrived Emily had just fallen asleep. As she woke up her eyes got huge and she started yelling I wake I wake! Needless to say I think she likes Kings Dominion. We started of riding rides Emily loves the swings the best, its even true at the park to. After that we went to the splash park and played for awhile. Holly Jason's cousin came by and talked to us, about that time Emily was over the water but Holly got her interested in it again by Emily was copying her in everything she did Holly is a lifeguard at Kings Dominion.

The funny story of the day however was Emily whenever she would walk on the cement she would yell at Hot hot. And demand to be held, well when she was tired of being there she ran away from the water got started screaming cause it was too hot. I love her so much she does what she wants before thinking. After that she made Jason or I carry her over the cement, but she started having fun again and even to the point where she was putting her head under the spray. She is so much fun to play with.

On other good news when we got back from Kings Dominion Max started army crawling across the floor. I think that I am the only one excited though. Emily hates because he keeps getting into her stuff. Now we have to watch him a little closer. I love that he is getting so big.




Riding in a rocket

Anticipating the Fun

Wee!

Hey Guys!

Already ready to drive

Emily made Jason do this twice

No comments:

Post a Comment