Sunday, June 23, 2013

Having Fun in The Sun


After Jason got off work yesterday we decided to have some summertime fun. We went to the Rappahannock River and went swimming. Now at first glance at the River it is not very pretty, but the combination of the sun, sand and water it makes a great time.
Emily was even able to see some fish. Build a sand castle, destroy and sand castle. She also enjoyed just playing in the sand or getting buckets of water and dumping them on Jason. I don't know who taught her that one.


What are we doing here guys?



Where is all this water coming from?

How much sand can I put in this bucket?

Mom are you coming?



Max was able to enjoy splashing any and everyone that came near him. He had so much fun. We skipped his nap to go, but you could not tell. A smile never left that boys face.
I don't want to go home Mom
This is what Max did most of the Time, but look at his dinosaur hat. He was too focused to even look at  me

Now Jason had a little more of an exciting experience. We were sitting in the deeper part of the water. All of a sudden Jason yells at me to hold Max. I look at him why should I hold both kids. He than says to me again Hold Max a little more urgently. I take Max and think maybe something is biting him. All of sudden he just dives off into the river. I was like what is he doing? Was he that hot? He than grabs a kid who was drowning and brings him back to the shallow part. Ask if he is okay and then lets the kid go. Jason comes back to me and grabs Max like everything was normal. I think the craziest thing about this whole thing is no one noticed what Jason did. What would have happened if Jason would not have been there. Needless to say we were glad we went.
The Afternoon Hero
Well none of my stories could to Jason. I had fun and enjoyed watching Emily play in the sand and water. She is becoming quite the person. So I had to take a picture with she was not all about the picture, but it makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment