Sunday, June 30, 2013

The beginning of the Fourth of July celebration


So yesterday we celebrated the begnning of the Fourth of July Celebration at our county get together. We did not stay for the fireworks because my chitlins can't quite handle staying up that late. It was a blast though we went with Debbie, Bradley, Luke, and Savnannah. Emily experienced the moon bounce, and bounce maze (hated it got in the middle and just cried). To be honest the best part was all the free stuff. Jason got himself a new rootbeer cup it is tin looking mug. I love it, and I also had cream soda so I was one happy Mamma. We also were able to learn a little about some old games they played back in the day. Emily had fun mostly because she people watched. She was able to see a horse and snake, and other cool reptiles. She one some prizes overall it was a blast and I am glad we went. Here are some pictures of the day. Enjoy!
A prize Emily Won...She is not impressed

In the Control Center

Checking out the games

Thinking What are they doing? 
Emily loved the ERT truck and demanded Max sit next to her

My little boy knows what he wants to be
Emily loved sitting...and I love Jason's face in this picture

Jason got in a little trouble 
Emily thought it was cool in here too
Max dancing to the Jams!

No comments:

Post a Comment