Sunday, September 1, 2013

School and my children

This week has been hard, but amazing. This week was open house at school where I was able to meet a lot of the parents of my students, but it was scary cause they all had there two cents on how I should teach their individual child. 2nd I missed my kids like crazy every time I came home I felt like they grew two feet. It did not help that I was busy in the evening, but I mostly took the kids with me when i went. On Monday I went and got free stuff from the SEA and then Tuesday was the new employee extravaganza plus the panther picnic, but all and all good days. As for Jason he is doing really well at Mutual of Omaha as well as adjusting to being the parent who is home during the day. Our kids love him so have done really well with just him at at home. Max is close to walking and emily is doing good about knowing her colors, shapes and being a nice older sister most of the time. Occasionally she yells at Max for looking at her but not as much as she used too.Tuesday school starts should be a good one.
Emily and Max hanging out after lunch

Almost walking

my classroom

No comments:

Post a Comment