Sunday, September 15, 2013

Catch up

So it is official my children the cutest children on the planet. I woke up this morning and decided to take a picture of Max, then emily demanded I take pictures of her. Needless to say we took a lot of pictures of both of them.
As for this weeks happenings not a lot. Emily and Max are adjusting well to getting babysat they loved Sadie and I hoe she at least tolerated them. Jason is doing good at work, and I am surviving school. This coming week we have PALs testing and it will be a rough week but interesting. I am adjusting to my class and my class is adjusting to me. We are almost on the same page and I only yell sometimes.
Emiy is growing up quite fast she talking full sentences all the time , her new favorite phrase however is I need that, super annoying (thanks ammon). Yesterday we went yard saling and I bout a crane ramp thingy and she loves, but the bad thing is when she loves it she does not share. So we have had a few (i use this lightly) blow ups.
Max is taking many many steps now, and thinks about walking first but gets frustrated or if you are looking at him he crawls. What a weird child.
Yesterday we attended our primary activity we were missionaries Emily had a blast, probably more for the food but it was fun. Jason was able to tell everyone about his mission.
This reminds me of Emily's pictures when she was little

Demanding her morning bread

Giddy up Maxi

What up

Strike a pose

No comments:

Post a Comment