Sunday, September 8, 2013

Walking and Riding

Well school has started I have now had the flu, max learned to walk, and Emily is now riding her bike like a champ. Overall a good week. Max is really walking walking but he is taking steps by himself and he tries to walk first versus crawl now which is fun. What makes it even better is he waited tell I was home on Friday to start trying to walk. GO MAXI!! Emily has been practicing riding her bike and is getting pretty good on the whole balance thing, however on her tricycle I still cannot get her to pedal. She is trying to go potty more, but more to entertain me than anything, but I guess that means she is my kid. Jason is doing good he is truly amazing when I got home from the first day of school he had a plethera of chocolate ready for me. He is also working hard for Mutual of Omaha. Overall everything is great we are happy bunch of folk. THis morning Emily and Max were playing in the tub together splashing the water like no ones business, but it was fun and cute. I love it when they get along. These are pictures from Saturday when we went to the library both of our kids love the library and it was a blast!
Maxi wanted to play with Emily

Playing at the library

No comments:

Post a Comment