Friday, March 6, 2015

Max's Kitty

I know this makes me slightly crazy, but so does this Kitty. For anyone that does not know Max loves his kitty. To explain his love one day I was picking up my kids from Grammy's house and I forgot it. So when we get home he wanders around the house yelling kitty kitty where are you, for like 10-15 minutes. Then you gives up lays on the floor and just keeps saying kitty. Needless to say felt like the worst parent ever. So Jason goes to pick up Kitty for me on the way back from class, and just leaves him on the car but doesn't realize until he his home. So we call Papa and he searches for Kitty then we find Kitty eventually.
Well then Kitty falls off the stroller for a walk and we have to go look for him.
Kitty fell off during a bike ride I pick him up and put him in my pocket and apparently drop it, no idea, then some amazing person in our neighborhood and comes to my rescue and find us and bring us Kitty.
This kitty is cute and adorable and the other night I forgot him at Grammy's but he just stayed there. I think it is cute he loves kitties, but sometimes it is very overwhelming to have to worry about where the kitty is all the time.
The Kitty


1 comment: