Friday, March 6, 2015

Snow Days Take 2

We had last Thursday off cause it snow and like 5 inches and it was a blast. Jason built an igloo again and Holly, Emily and I built a giant snowman. This snow man was hard to build because we had to use Jason, Holly and I plus a wheelbarrow to put the middle body on it was crazy funny. We tried to put the head up and well it rolled off and crash, so we built it on the body. It was  a blast know. Holly kept up her tradition of hitting me in the face with a snowball and basically white washing my face, but the snow is not gone yet I shall get my revenge. This snow was wet, which was fun to play in, and Max did not completely hate the snow this time. When Emily woke up she saw that it was snowing runs into my room and yells Mommy gets to stay home, felt like a million dollars and I loved staying home. If we were not having to make up all these days it would be a little more exciting, but still fun.





Crawling out of the igloo

almost inside 
Climbing out of the igloo

Holly's Turn

The building of the snowman

It is taller than me

THE igloo

No comments:

Post a Comment