Sunday, March 29, 2015

the Farm

Thanks to Aunt Jenny we were able to go to the farm that week after Jenny's birthday I have some very cute pictures of my children looking at pigs and such, but I am to lazy to upload the pictures on my phone. However, Jason thought it was hysterical what the cows did to me. 
minding my own business


started sniffing me

Thinking about walking away

Two cows licking me, smelling me it was weird
Let me point out there was a whole group of people trying to get them to come to them and I was like their best friend. As well as cows actually these are yearlings. We were able to see pigs, and chickens, ducks and geese. We were able to see how you make cheese and how they milked the cow. It was a lot of fun. At the end we were able to try some raw cheese. Jason tried to bleu cheese he said it was very tart, I tried a regular type. Then we bought Buffalo Jerky (thanks Jenny) it was the tastiest Jerky ever. Overall it was a blast, my kids still talk about the pigs, chickens and cows they saw.

No comments:

Post a Comment