Sunday, March 29, 2015

Week update

BEsides the fact that is picture is a very unattractive picture of me it has a funny story. Max told Jason that he was going to play football. So I asked Emily if she was going to play Basketball she told me no. and said she was going to do a shakey shakey. Then says I show you. Then got her pom pom. I almost weeped. 
my worst nightmare
Emily and Max are hysterical they will sneak into Emily;s room and play anything from Doctor, to animals, and sometimes I have no idea what they are doing but they are having a blast. If you walk in they tell me to go away.
check out the purse
Emily went to a friends birthday party. They did face painting, someones grandma is artistic. Guess who Emily was.

Look how still she was

Emily and the Birthday boy
Sunday morning activity before church reading to their babies in the cradle. I think some kids may be great parents.

reading to baby

No comments:

Post a Comment